Grow Your Technical Manufacturing Career with Filtrine
Who We Are
Filtrine employees are problem solvers, craftsmen/women, military veterans, retirees, high school and college graduates and team workers. They enjoy the cross-training opportunities, the culture that promotes working together as a team, and the encouragement to grow their skills and their careers.
- To provide products that enable and encourage our customers to honor one of the world’s most precious resources, water, either served as a pure and refreshing drink from an aesthetically superior dispenser or through its use as a cooling medium.
- To enhance the value of those products through technical knowledge, innovative ideas and dedicated customer service.
- To conduct our business in a manner that is both fair and profitable, ever mindful that what sustains us through multiple generations is not profit alone but the opportunity it provides to have a positive impact in the world.
Our Guiding Principles
- Honesty and integrity in our business practices.
- Safe and stable workplace in an atmosphere of mutual respect. (Filtrine has never laid anyone off in its 120 years and is considered an essential business.)
- Opportunity for employees to achieve professional goals.
- Responsible stewardship of our environment.
- Concern for and involvement in our community.
Production Job Openings
Filtrine is a family-owned company that focuses on career development and providing a work-life balance. Filtrine will train the right candidate for any position.
This team member solders and installs the components of process water chillers.
Refrigeration Fabricators configuring refrigeration systems, brazing and soldering copper and/or stainless-steel materials.
Metal Finishing Technicians grind polish and assemble metal parts for drinking fountains.
Front Office Openings
Filtrine is a family-owned company that focuses on career development and providing a work-life balance. Both front office and shop employees work as a team to understand problems and find solutions.
We are not actively recruiting for front office positions at this time. If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Testimonials from Our Production Staff
View Filtrine Craftsmanship Videos
Learn more about how our chillers and drinking fountain equipment are built by viewing videos on the Craftsmanship page.
All new employees, regardless of skills or experience, are required to go through a training period, in most cases 90 days. During this time your skills, attitude and work habits will be evaluated.