Building a Career as a Metal Finishing Technician
Metal finishing technicians grind, polish, and assemble metal parts and components for drinking water fountains. This is not your typical assembly job. Filtrine Manufacturing Company makes highly-customized and beautiful water fixtures.
A typical day includes new problems to solve as you work to produce a one-of-a-kind drinking fountain for an art museum or one of your favorite brands. We’re looking for people that take pride in their work. This position is responsible for putting the finishing touches on the product, ensuring the drinking fountains we produce hold up to the highest standards of quality. Be prepared to leave each day with a sense of accomplishment and pride.
Overtime hours are available.
Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic a must
- Understanding the methodology used to create various finishes on metal surfaces.
- Familiarity with grinding, polishing and graining metal surfaces
- Understanding of various chemical surfacing agents and their use in metal work
- Able to work in a team environment with direct oversight
- $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Filtrine employees are problem solvers, craftsmen/women, military veterans, retirees, high school and college graduates and team workers. They enjoy the cross-training opportunities, the culture that promotes working together as a team, and the encouragement to grow their skills and their careers. If you’re not sure if a career in manufacturing is for you, learn more or contact us.
Fill out the Filtrine Job Application and email your resume to email@example.com.