Each Filtrine Heater/Chiller is Customized to Your Process Application
|Wide Temperature Range||Heating and cooling|
|Instantly Switches||From hot to cold and back again|
|Maintains Constant Liquid Temperatures||Under varying heating or cooling loads|
|Dial-A-Temp Control||Cools liquids at high temperatures from 0°F [ -17°C] to 350°F [ 177°C]|
Add a Heater/Chiller Option to Your Filtrine Chiller PCP, POC or PC Model
1. Filtrine In-Line Heater (ILH) Option
Maintains constant outlet temperature under varying heating and chilling loads. Thermostat senses liquid temperature and calls for cooling when above set point and heating when below set point.
Outlet Temperature Range: 0°F [-18°C] to 90°F [32°C]
- Cool or heat city water as necessary to maintain constant, year round, 68°F [20°C] wash water for photo processing.
- Warm up machine tool coolant to optimum operating temperature for start up, and then cool it to maintain that temperature during operation.
- Cool or heat liquid from an outdoor storage container to optimum makeup temperature.
2. Filtrine Heat/Cool (H/C) Option
Switches instantly from hot to cold and back. Heating and cooling tanks are controlled by their own thermostats. The fluid in each is continuously agitated to maintain close temperature control. A 3-way selector switch operates four solenoid valves to permit the flow of liquid through either the heater or chiller as required.
Outlet Temperature Range: Heats to 250°F [121°C] and cools from 90°F [32°C] to 0°F [-18°C]
- For vacuum coating, heat up work piece for coating then quickly cool it down for handling.
- Product testing with quick and extreme coolant temperature changes.
3. Filtrine Mixed Hot and Cold (MHC) Option
Complete dial-a-temp control over a wide temperature range. Outlet temperature will follow the set point control up or down as it is changed. Heating and cooling tanks are controlled by their own thermostats set at extremes of temperature range desired. Temperature controller operates a mixing valve that blends hot and cold fluid to produce desired outlet temperature.
Outlet Temperature Range: 0°F [-18°C] to 200°F [93°C]
- Ramp heating and cooling of electronic components for precise computer monitored testing.
4. Filtrine Bath Coil Heater/Chiller (BHC) Option
Extremely wide range heater/chiller. Ideal for cooling fluids at high temperatures. Temperature control is accomplished in a heating/cooling tank. When the controller calls for cooling solenoid valves are actuated and cold fluid is circulated from the chiller tank and through the cooling coil. When the controller calls for heating, the circulation of cold fluid stops and the heater is activated.
Outlet Temperature Range: 20°F [-7°C] to 350°F [177°C]
- Heat up a device to optimum process temperature, then cool it to maintain that temperature during the process, then cool it down for handling.
“There are many variations to the above four designs to suit specific applications. All heater/chillers can be built with any of the options available on standard Filtrine chillers.”Turner Hansel, President, PC Division Manager
Filtrine Heater/Chiller Special Controllers
|Set Point and Indicating||Analog Set Point and Indicating Controller|
Digital Set Point and Indicating Controller
|Output||Time Proportioning Output to Heater|
Adjustable Wide ON-OFF Differential
Multiple Output Options – for remote monitoring 0-5 VDC, 4-20mA, RS-232, RS435, and more…
|Local/Remote||Local-Remote Set Point – computer compatible|
Local and Remote Readouts
Remote Control Panel – ready for installation separate from the heater/chiller