Building a Career in Commercial Manufacturing Assembly & Fabrication
Responsible for building the refrigeration system for industrial process water chillers according to detailed specifications. The tasks involve configuring refrigeration systems, brazing and soldering copper and/or stainless-steel materials. The size and complexity of the system will depend on the application specifications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to fabricate and assemble structural and functional components of refrigeration system, using hand tools, power tools, brazing and soldering equipment including a torch.
- Ability to read blueprints to determine location, size, capacity, and type of components needed to build refrigeration system
- Familiarity with soldering and brazing in a production environment
- Experience with refrigeration equipment and refrigerant handling best practices.
- Ability to work in an unsupervised capacity
- Willingness to supervise and instruct others as needed
- Additional skills/qualifications that we look for, but aren’t required:
- Flow diagram/blueprint experience
- Refrigeration license
- EPA certification
- $25.00 – $36.00 per hour
Missing some skills? That’s okay. If you want to learn, Filtrine offers paid training.
Filtrine employees are problem solvers, craftsmen/women, military veterans, retirees, high school and college graduates and team workers. They enjoy the cross-training opportunities, the culture that promotes working together as a team, and the encouragement to grow their skills and their careers. If you’re not sure if a career in manufacturing is for you, learn more or contact us.