Building a Career in Manufacturing Assembly & Fabrication
Plumbing Assembler and Fabricators are responsible for soldering together the components of process water chillers. This includes the installation of components like pumps, tanks, copper or stainless-steel piping and fittings within the chiller frame. The design and piping configuration is to match the application specifications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to read and understand plumbing and piping diagrams.
- Experience using basic hand and plumbing tools and a torch.
- Familiarity with soldering in a production environment.
- Ability to work in an unsupervised capacity.
Missing some skills? That’s okay. If you want to learn, Filtrine offers paid training.
- $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Overtime hours available.
Filtrine employees are problem solvers, craftsmen/women, military veterans, retirees, high school and college graduates and team workers. They enjoy the cross-training opportunities, the culture that promotes working together as a team, and the encouragement to grow their skills and their careers. If you’re not sure if a career in manufacturing is for you, learn more or contact us.