Go Modular when Facing Delivery Challenges
The Filtrine Model PCP or POC-1500G-720-M4 is built in four* sections to fit through tight doorways, freight elevators and hallways anywhere, though most commonly found in city buildings. The recirculating loop chiller provides capacity control, and built in redundancy using four* independent 15 HP refrigeration circuits which can be staged to match varying loads for energy savings. (The design can be changed to 2, 3, or more modules based on site requirements.)
- Condensers: Air cooled or water cooled condensers available.
- Storage construction: Consistent temperature control and safety from freeze-up without constant operation.
- Complete temperature control: Temperature adjustable within a range of 40° to 90°F (5° to 32°C) and will hold temperature plus or minus 2°F (1°C) of setting. (1°F is optional.)
- Welded stainless steel cooling tank: Recirculates clean coolant sealed from the atmosphere, avoiding bacterial build-up and internal corrosion.
- Use of HFO refrigerants: Eliminates the effects of ozone-depleting and high GWP (Global Warming Potential) refrigerant as per Montreal Protocol.
- And more!
Filtrine Designs Each Chiller to Match the Customer’s Specifications
Filtrine works with equipment manufacturers, owners or engineers to ensure the chiller will provide the most efficient and effective equipment cooling in a package that also meets the site requirements. Quality construction, one of the best warranties in the business, energy-saving features, and a variety of options provide dependable, consistent cooling for countless equipment and industrial processes needs.
Modular chiller models are available in Closed Loop (PCP) and Open Loop (POC) configurations.
For PCP Closed Loop Models: The chiller pump pulls water through the chiller storage cooling tank (which provides close temperature control) and pushes it into the industrial process application. It recirculates the coolant at constant pressure and flow adjustable by a manual bypass valve. Because of its water saving features, this is Filtrine’s most popular chiller model.
For POC Open Loop Models: The chiller pump recirculates the water from an open pool or sump through the chiller and back. An adjustable thermostat senses the temperature of the make up liquid, cycling the chiller storage cooling tank to ensure a constant temperature.
Filtrine Modular Chiller Options at Glance
|Water Cooled Condenser||For hookup to city or tower water||W|
|Remote Air Cooled Condenser||Furnished separately for mounting on roof||AR|
Contact a Filtrine Representative to discuss building the right chiller for your needs.