For installations where entry space is limited due to doorways, hallways or freight elevators. The modular design can be disassembled into four sections and reassembled at the final location. (The design can be changed to 2, 3 or more modules based on site requirements.) Choose from two condenser configurations to match your specific site requirements. The PCP-1500G-720-M4 is available with either a remote air cooled condenser furnished separately for mounting on the roof (PCP-1500G-720-M4-A) or a water cooled condenser (PCP-1500G-720-M4-W) for hookup to city or tower water.
PCP - Closed Loop Chillers - The pump in the first module recirculates the coolant at a constant pressure and flow through the customer's cooling loop and then through the four modules. A manual bypass valve allows for proper adjustment.
- Modular design – delivered in four* sections to be assembled at final location
- Capacity control, and built in redundancy using four* independent 15 HP refrigeration circuits which can be staged to match varying loads for energy savings
- Close temperature control
- Welded stainless steel cooling tank
- Uses “Ozone Safe – Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)” HFO refrigerant
*Other configurations are available. (The design can be changed to 2, 3, or more modules based on site requirements.)
Condenser Models: AR, Remote Air cooled condenser furnished separately for mounting on roof; W, water cooled condenser for hookup to city or tower water
Design the perfect cooling system for any application. See Options & Accessories.
Coolant Discharge Temperature: 68oF [20oC]
Ambient Temperature: 90oF [32oC]
Tank Capacity (Gal): 400
Compressor Motors (HP): FOUR 15
Circulating Pump (HP): 5
Cabinet Dimensions (in): 140″W x 67″D x 84″H
Shipping Weight (lbs): 5,000 (2,700 kg)
- Filtrine HCAI OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP) #OSP-0369
- Filtrine is Hiring Recruiting Flyer
- Filtrine Process Liquid Chiller Guide
- Filtrine Chiller Options & Accessories
- Filtrine Heater and Chiller Options Specification Sheet
- Filtrine Other Coolant Interchanger (OCO) Option Specification Sheet
- Filtrine Chiller Model 664K-R407C Remote Air Cooled Condensers
- Filtrine Modular Chiller PCP-POC-1500G-720-M4 Specifications Sheet
Ensure accuracy of non-ferrous cooling circuits for electron microscopes, blood cooling, diﬀusion pumps, spectrometers, scanners, NMR magnets and many other sensitive devices with a Filtrine laboratory equipment chiller. Close temperature control and pure coolant are what Filtrine customers have come to expect with a Filtrine chiller.
The dissipated heat from water cooled lasers is removed by Filtrine chillers which provide water temperatures above the dew point to avoid condensation. Solid state controls provide temperature stability within ±0.5OF and an ambient tracking thermostat is included. An optional pure system ensures that deionized water coolant comes in contact with stainless steel or polypropylene only.
Oil & Gas
Either a Filtrine closed loop, open loop or one pass chiller can be made explosion proof. Filtrine explosion-proof chillers (Model XP) are manufactured to ensure that no spark will be released from the electrical components of the chiller that could ignite gases, dusts or chemicals that may be present. These chillers are built to meet NEC Standards for Class 1, Divisions 1 & 2 and Groups B, C or D hazardous locations.
Ensure accurate and safe operation when cooling fuels for ﬂash point or cloud point monitoring with Filtrine’s explosion proof chillers (Model XP) explosion-proof controls and motors (Group B, C & D). Stainless steel cabinet and copper coated condenser are included to protect against aggressive gases.