For installations where entry space is limited due to doorways, hallways or freight elevators. The modular design can be disassembled into four sections and reassembled at the final location. (The design can be changed to 2, 3 or more modules based on site requirements.) Choose from two condenser configurations to match your specific site requirements. The PCP-1500G-720-M4 is available with either a remote air cooled condenser furnished separately for mounting on the roof (PCP-1500G-720-M4-A) or a water cooled condenser (PCP-1500G-720-M4-W) for hookup to city or tower water.
PCP - Closed Loop Chillers - The pump in the first module recirculates the coolant at a constant pressure and flow through the customer's cooling loop and then through the four modules. A manual bypass valve allows for proper adjustment.
- Modular design – delivered in four* sections to be assembled at final location
- Capacity control, and built in redundancy using four* independent 15 HP refrigeration circuits which can be staged to match varying loads for energy savings
- Close temperature control
- Welded stainless steel cooling tank
- Uses “Ozone Safe – Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)” HFO refrigerant
*Other configurations are available. (The design can be changed to 2, 3, or more modules based on site requirements.)
Condenser Models: AR, Remote Air cooled condenser furnished separately for mounting on roof; W, water cooled condenser for hookup to city or tower water
Design the perfect cooling system for any application. See Options & Accessories.
Coolant Discharge Temperature: 68oF [20oC]
Ambient Temperature: 90oF [32oC]
Tank Capacity (Gal): 400
Compressor Motors (HP): FOUR 15
Circulating Pump (HP): 5
Cabinet Dimensions (in): 140″W x 67″D x 84″H
Shipping Weight (lbs): 5,000 (2,700 kg)