Filtrine's INDESTRUCT Mobile Drinking Water Filling Stations bring vital drinking water wherever needed. They have become the drinking water delivery of choice for the US military. In locations where both ambient and inlet water temperatures often exceed 115°F [45°C] or drop below 0°F [-18°C], it is important to have a large reservoir available.
To help with another challenge, drinking water purification, Filtrine's two-stage process is comprised of a spun poly Particulate pre-filter and the carbon block element Filtrine Taste Master® water purifier. Sediment, organic odors/tastes and chlorine odor/taste are removed up to a 0.5 micron rating.
Select Your Configuration Options:
The Model MFS-125 has a large storage tank that allows for an abundant gpm flow rate of 59°F [15°C] water during peak demand. The cooling tank comes in standard #304 or optional #316 stainless steel. Persons served is based on 12 oz [.35 ltr] per person per hour.
Choose between a high ambient and a low ambient option. The over-sized condenser for high ambient units never overloads in high ambient temperatures. The large fan keeps unit running efficiently in 120°F [49°C] temperatures. In low ambient units, the heating elements on internal components never freeze up. They keep the unit running efficiently down to 0°F [-18°C] temperatures. Stainless steel water filter/purifier housings are constructed of #304 stainless steel and the elements are serviceable without tools for quick, easy maintenance.
Pre-Filter: Particulate water filter
Purifier: Optional Taste Master water purifier
Jug Fillers: Four heavy duty chrome self-closing faucet style
Standard Features: Refrigeration system is thermostatically controlled and includes dehydrator, vibration isolators, low temperature control, high-low pressure control all mounted on rail-type vibration eliminators with necessary wiring for automatic operation
Compressor Motor (HP) : 3
Cooling Capacity: 72 gph [272 lph] (Recovery 100°F to 50°F)
Persons Served: 768
Supply Power: Diesel or electric power options can be made self-sufficient with an on-board generator, or electrical models can hook up to a power supply
Tank Capacity (Gal): 125
Cabinet: Welded angle iron frame and a heavy duty 16 ga stainless steel shed roof and side panel
Cabinet Dimensions (in): 120W x 52D x 60H
Channels: 2″ x 3″ channels for mounting on truck or trailer (supplied by others)
Shipping Weight (lbs): 3000
Colleges & Universities
Filtrine drinking fountains/bottle filling stations can meet and exceed LEED, Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List and other green architectural requirements. Sustainability is especially important to higher education. Many colleges and universities looking to reduce bottled water waste and energy costs. All Filtrine drinking fountains/bottle filling stations are available with “Hands Free” and manual water bottle filler options to allow for the use of refillable bottles. Additionally, Filtrine drinking water chillers utilize immersion coil evaporators which provide a higher capacity of chilled drinking water while saving energy over traditional cooling technologies.
For more than 80 years, Filtrine has provided hydration solutions to all branches of the US military. Filtrine offers four types of drinking water equipment designed for the most challenging military locations.
- Filtrine’s INDESTRUCT Model MFS mobile bottle filling station is popular with the military because of its large drinking water reservoir.
- The INDESTRUCT Model MLA marine floor electric water cooler is specially designed to operate in saltwater environments.
- The INDESTRUCT Model M-10-N marine drinking fountain complies with the military specification: MIL-C-24166[C] and will withstand shock test DWTNSR & DC and vibration test AERONAV.
- The Filtrine Model SH high ambient shower chiller is engineered to handle supply water temperatures that regularly exceed 100°F.
- For information on “Hands Free” operations, contact your local Filtrine Drinking Water Representative.
School systems throughout the US have become concerned about lead in their buildings’ drinking water. Old pipes and untreated city water are the main issues. Filtrine has two ways for schools to remove lead from drinking water.
- Filtrine’s vandal proof drinking fountains, bottle filling stations and electric water coolers are popular because of their durability. Point of use drinking water chillers and purifiers can be added to drinking fountains and bottle filling stations to eliminate lead, organic tastes/odors, chlorine taste/odor and pathogens. Any Filtrine drinking fountain/bottle filling station can be made “Hands Free” to cut down on germ transmission.
- Filtrine’s point of entry water filtration system uses pre-filters, purifiers and optional UV sterilizers. It delivers lead-free water throughout the school building. Visit Point of Entry Water Filtration Explained for more information.