Filtrine‘s POC chillers recirculate a clean coolant at constant temperature and pressure to increase the stability and consistency of water cooled machines and instruments. Choose from two condenser configurations to match your specific site requirements. The POC-25 is available with either an fan cooled condenser inside the chiller housing (POC-25-A) or a water cooled condenser (POC-25-W) for hookup to city or tower water.
POC - Open Loop Chillers - pump liquid from an open tank or sump, through the chiller and back to the sump. An adjustable thermostat senses the return liquid temperature, cycling the chiller to insure constant temperature in the sump.
- Energy saving design where the compressor only runs as needed
- Close temperature control
- Welded stainless steel cooling tank
- Uses “Ozone Safe – Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)” HFO refrigerant
- Optional stainless steel exterior
Condenser Models: A, fan cooled condenser for indoor installation and W, water cooled condenser for hookup to city or tower water.
Design the perfect cooling system for any application. See Options & Accessories.
Coolant Discharge Temperature: 68oF [20oC]
Ambient Temperature: 90oF [32oC]
Tank Capacity (Gal): 2
Compressor Motor (HP): 1/4
Circulating Pump (HP): 1/14
Cabinet Dimensions (in): 22W x 16D x 24H
Shipping Weight (lbs): 145
- Filtrine OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP) #OSP-0369
- Filtrine Process Liquid Chiller Guide
- Filtrine Chiller Options & Accessories
- Filtrine Heater and Chiller Options Specification Sheet
- Filtrine Other Coolant Interchanger (OCO) Option Specification Sheet
- Filtrine Chiller Model 664K-R407C Remote Air Cooled Condensers
- Filtrine Process Chiller PCP/POC-25-2 Chiller Specifications Sheet
Ensure accuracy of non-ferrous cooling circuits for electron microscopes, blood cooling, diﬀusion pumps, spectrometers, scanners, NMR magnets and many other sensitive devices with a Filtrine laboratory equipment chiller. Close temperature control and pure coolant are what Filtrine customers have come to expect with a Filtrine chiller.
The dissipated heat from water cooled lasers is removed by Filtrine chillers which provide water temperatures above the dew point to avoid condensation. Solid state controls provide temperature stability within ±0.5OF and an ambient tracking thermostat is included. An optional pure system ensures that deionized water coolant comes in contact with stainless steel or polypropylene only.
Oil & Gas
Either a Filtrine closed loop, open loop or one pass chiller can be made explosion proof. Filtrine explosion-proof chillers (Model XP) are manufactured to ensure that no spark will be released from the electrical components of the chiller that could ignite gases, dusts or chemicals that may be present. These chillers are built to meet NEC Standards for Class 1, Divisions 1 & 2 and Groups B, C or D hazardous locations.
Ensure accurate and safe operation when cooling fuels for ﬂash point or cloud point monitoring with Filtrine’s explosion proof chillers (Model XP) explosion-proof controls and motors (Group B, C & D). Stainless steel cabinet and copper coated condenser are included to protect against aggressive gases.