This Filtrine chiller recirculates clean coolant at a consistent temperature, pressure and flow rate, ideal to maintain the maximum MRI uptime. It is designed specifically to cool Siemens EZZENZA MRIs.
Filtrine PCP chillers feature the storage method of cooling with a large stainless steel tank and immersed stainless evaporator. The tank is sealed to prevent coolant evaporation or fouling. The integral pump recirculates the coolant to the medical equipment at the specified pressure and flow rate.
Available in five standard configurations. A: Self-contained air cooled model should be installed in a well ventilated room. W: Water cooled model may be installed in a nonventilated room but requires a source of condenser cooling water. AR: Remote air cooled model may be installed in a nonventilated area with the condenser mounted outdoors. A-WP: Weather-resistant model would be installed completely outdoors. ARC: Split-system with remote air cooled condensing unit. Split-system with remote air cooled condensing unit.
“Fail Safe” Options
- AS – Automatic Switchover to City Water: In case of pump or compressor failure, city water switchover solenoids are activated to allow for temporary cooling using city water.
- DPA – Dual Pumps: Automatic switchover to backup pump on loss of coolant flow.
- HA – High Ambient: For operation in ambients of 110oF or 120oF (specify) or altitudes up to 11,483 ft. (3500 m).
- HT – High Temperature Interlock: Thermostat lights warning if coolant temperature rises above safe high limit.
- LF – Low Flow Interlock: Flow switch lights a warning light if flow rate drops below safe low limit.
- QCP – Quick Connect Panel: Compact panel installs between chiller and equipment for instantaneous availability of auto switch over to city water (optional), pressure gauges, temperature gauges, flow meter and in-line filter. Panel is complete with all valves, solenoids, bypass and drains installed.
- UPS – Uninterrupted Power Supply: Increased storage and separate UPS compatible connection for circulating pump. Keeps cold water flowing during power failure.
- Filtrine OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP) #OSP-0369
- Filtrine Medical Chiller Guide
- Filtrine Chiller Options & Accessories
- Filtrine Chiller Model 664K-R407C Remote Air Cooled Condensers
For medical chiller model specification sheets, contact email@example.com or your local chiller sales representative.
Employing the signature Filtrine chiller storage-type cooling tank, Filtrine has been chilling medical equipment for over 20 years and is considered a leader in the industry. Starting with Picker, Filtrine now designs medical chillers for Elekta, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Systems, Mevion Medical Systems, Philips Healthcare, Siemens, Siemens Petnet Solutions, Varian Medical Systems, and more.