Available in five standard configurations. A: Self-contained air cooled model should be installed in a well ventilated room. W: Water cooled model may be installed in a nonventilated room but requires a source of condenser cooling water. AR: Remote air cooled model may be installed in a nonventilated area with the condenser mounted outdoors. A-WP: Weather-resistant model would be installed completely outdoors. ARC: Split-system with remote air cooled condensing unit.
“Fail Safe” Options
- AS – Automatic Switchover to City Water: In case of pump or compressor failure, city water switchover solenoids are activated to allow for temporary cooling using city water.
- DPA – Dual Pumps: Automatic switchover to backup pump on loss of coolant flow.
- HT – High Temperature Interlock: Thermostat lights warning if coolant temperature rises above safe high limit.
- LF – Low Flow Interlock: Flow switch lights a warning light if flow rate drops below safe low limit.
- LL – Low Level Interlock: Float switch in tank lights warning light if coolant level drops below safe low limit.
- Filtrine OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP) #OSP-0369-10
- Filtrine Medical Chiller Guide
- Filtrine Chiller Options & Accessories
For medical chiller model specification sheets, contact email@example.com or your local chiller sales representative.
Employing the signature Filtrine chiller storage-type cooling tank, Filtrine has been chilling medical equipment for over 20 years and is considered a leader in the industry. Starting with Picker, Filtrine now designs medical chillers for Elekta, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Systems, Mevion Medical Systems, Philips Healthcare, Siemens, Siemens Petnet Solutions, Varian Medical Systems, and more.