A closed loop, glycol-free chiller/heat exchanger designed specifically to cool HITACHI ALTAIRE OPEN MRIs.
This cooling package will provide primary and secondary water cooling with consistent and dependable control of all water-related functions including flow, temperature, pressure and purity. It also uses a programmable logic controller to monitor these functions locally and via remote connection.
• Glycol free design
- Compact cabinet contains cooling tank, pump, filter and all necessary diagnostic and operator controls for cooling both the cyro-compressor and the gradient coils and power amplifier.
- Weather resistant condensing unit removes heat and noise to remote location
- Built-in deionized water circulating loop with DI monitor for the gradient coils
- Programmable logic controller to interface with remote monitoring systems
- Filtrine OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP) #OSP-0369
- Filtrine Medical Chiller Guide
- Filtrine Chiller Options & Accessories
- Filtrine Chiller Model 664K-R407C Remote Air Cooled Condensers
For medical chiller model specification sheets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local chiller sales representative.
Employing the signature Filtrine chiller storage-type cooling tank, Filtrine has been chilling medical equipment for over 20 years and is considered a leader in the industry. Starting with Picker, Filtrine now designs medical chillers for Elekta, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Systems, Mevion Medical Systems, Philips Healthcare, Siemens, Siemens Petnet Solutions, Varian Medical Systems, and more.