This Filtrine chiller recirculates clean coolant at a consistent temperature, pressure and flow rate, ideal to maintain the maximum linear accelerator uptime. It is designed specifically to cool Siemens PETNET Solutions cyclotrons.
Filtrine PCP-ARC chillers feature two units: a weatherproof outdoor condensing unit and a indoor cooling tank/closed loop circulating system.
- Compact indoor cabinet contains cooling tank, pump, filter and all necessary diagnostic and operator controls
- Outdoor weather-resistant condensing unit takes the heat and operating noise away to a remote location
- Three refrigeration units – Two active and one standby
- Microprocessor-based controls available to interface with building monitoring systems
- Uses “Ozone Safe – Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)” HFO refrigerant
- Filtrine HCAI OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP) #OSP-0369
- Filtrine Medical Chiller Guide
- Filtrine Chiller Options & Accessories
- Filtrine Chiller Model 664K-R407C Remote Air Cooled Condensers
For medical chiller model specification sheets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local chiller sales representative.
Employing the signature Filtrine chiller storage-type cooling tank, Filtrine has been chilling medical equipment for over 20 years and is considered a leader in the industry. Starting with Picker, Filtrine now designs medical chillers for Elekta, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Systems, Mevion Medical Systems, Philips Healthcare, Siemens, Siemens Petnet Solutions, Varian Medical Systems, and more.