This Filtrine chiller recirculates clean coolant at a consistent temperature, pressure and flow rate, ideal to maintain the maximum cyclotron uptime. It is designed specifically to cool  Siemens PETNET Solutions cyclotrons.
For critical applications where downtime can be extremely expensive. "Fail safe" design with 50% or 100% backup refrigeration and circulating system packaged within a single housing.
Filtrine PCP chillers feature the storage method of cooling with a large stainless steel tank and immersed stainless evaporator. The tank is sealed to prevent coolant evaporation or fouling. The integral pump recirculates the coolant to the medical equipment at the specified pressure and flow rate.
- To chill  SIEMENS PETNET Solutions Cyclotrons
- Uses “Ozone Safe – Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)” HFO refrigerant
- 100% redundancy on refrigeration and circulating pump for “Fail Safe” operation
Available in three standard configurations. W: Water cooled model may be installed in a nonventilated room but requires a source of condenser cooling water. AR: Remote air cooled model may be installed in a nonventilated area with the condenser mounted outdoors. ARC: Evaporator and pump installed indoors with outdoor refrigeration system.
- Filtrine OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP) #OSP-0369
- Filtrine Medical Chiller Guide
- Filtrine Chiller Options & Accessories
- Filtrine Chiller Model 664K-R407C Remote Air Cooled Condensers
For medical chiller model specification sheets, contact email@example.com or your local chiller sales representative.
Employing the signature Filtrine chiller storage-type cooling tank, Filtrine has been chilling medical equipment for over 20 years and is considered a leader in the industry. Starting with Picker, Filtrine now designs medical chillers for Elekta, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Systems, Mevion Medical Systems, Philips Healthcare, Siemens, Siemens Petnet Solutions, Varian Medical Systems, and more.