A closed loop, packaged heat exchanger designed specifically to cool GE SIGNA Artist/Optima MR450W 1.5T MRI using existing plant chilled water instead of refrigeration.
Filtrine Model HX packages use a storage tank, and cleanable plate and frame heat exchanger to provide close temperature control of recirculating process water. The tank is sealed to prevent process water evaporation or fouling; and is supplied with a liquid level gauge, fill port and clean out. The pump circulates the process water at a constant temperature and flow.
- Ample storage to ensure consistant temperature under fluctuating loads
- Built-in diagnostic gauges and controls
- Process water filter to protect internal cooling system
- Cleanable plate and frame heat exchanger
“Fail Safe” Options
- DPA – Dual Pumps: Automatic switchover to backup pump on loss of coolant flow.
- LL – Low Level Interlock: Float switch in tank lights warning light if coolant level drops below safe low limit.
- Cleanable Heat Exchanger: Plate and frame type heat exchanger allows complete disassembly for cleaning of both circuits
- Filtrine OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP) #OSP-0369
- Filtrine Medical Chiller Guide
- Filtrine Chiller Options & Accessories
- Filtrine Chiller Model 664K-R407C Remote Air Cooled Condensers
For medical chiller model specification sheets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local chiller sales representative.
Employing the signature Filtrine chiller storage-type cooling tank, Filtrine has been chilling medical equipment for over 20 years and is considered a leader in the industry. Starting with Picker, Filtrine now designs medical chillers for Elekta, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Systems, Mevion Medical Systems, Philips Healthcare, Siemens, Siemens Petnet Solutions, Varian Medical Systems, and more.