This Filtrine chiller recirculates clean coolant at a consistent temperature, pressure and flow rate, ideal to maintain the maximum MRI uptime. It is designed specifically to cool Philips Achieva 1.5T MRI - including 781 Gradient Amplifier.
Filtrine PCP-ARC chillers feature two units: a weatherproof outdoor condensing unit and a indoor cooling tank/closed loop circulating system.
- Compact indoor cabinet contains cooling tank, pump, filter and all necessary diagnostic and operator controls
- Outdoor weather-resistant condensing unit takes the heat and operating noise away to a remote location
- Low profile condensing unit for low visibility – 44” high, may be concealed by parapet
Microprocessor-based controls available to interface with building monitoring systems
“Fail Safe” Options
- DP – Dual Pumps: Automatic switchover to backup pump on loss of coolant flow.
- LL – Low Level Interlock: Float switch in tank lights warning light if coolant level drops below safe low limit.
- UPS – Uninterrupted Power Supply: Increased storage and separate UPS compatible connection for circulating pump. Keeps cold water flowing during power failure.
- Filtrine HCAI OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP) #OSP-0369
- Filtrine Medical Chiller Guide
- Filtrine Chiller Options & Accessories
- Filtrine Chiller Model 664K-R407C Remote Air Cooled Condensers
For medical chiller model specification sheets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local chiller sales representative.
Employing the signature Filtrine chiller storage-type cooling tank, Filtrine has been chilling medical equipment for over 20 years and is considered a leader in the industry. Starting with Picker, Filtrine now designs medical chillers for Elekta, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Systems, Mevion Medical Systems, Philips Healthcare, Siemens, Siemens Petnet Solutions, Varian Medical Systems, and more.