Filtrine Manufacturing company's specialty is custom engineering solutions for drinking water and process applications with a focus on sustainability. The company culture embraces innovation, customization, building durable equipment that can work in challenging conditions, a dedicated workforce including a network of representatives throughout the world.
Filtrine Process Water and Medical Chiller Approvals
Other approvals may be obtained upon request.
Drinking Water National/International Approvals and Certifications
- NSF/ANSI 372-2011: Drinking Water System Components – Lead Content
- ISO-9001-2008 registered ISO Certificate
- ETL Listed (CE Mark Available) Listing
Drinking Water US Approvals by State
- AB1953 - ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE APPROVED Certification
- MA Plumbing Board - ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE APPROVED Filtrine Listing on MA.gov
- New York
- NYS - Office of Mental Health (OMH) - B103-C2 APPROVED for use in "High Risk" areas
- Patient Safety Standards
- VT (S.152, ACT 193) - ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE APPROVED Certification
Drinking Water Living Building Challenge Manufacturer’s Red List Affidavit
Contact the factory, email@example.com or 800-930-3367 (603-352-5500), to find out more about how Filtrine’s drinking water equipment qualifies for Living Building Challenge projects. You can also fill out the General Inquiry Form.
Chiller National/International Approvals and Certifications
ETL Listed (CE Mark Available)
- CSA Listed
Chiller US Approvals by State
- Filtrine’s OSP chillers have been pre-approved for OSHPD special seismic certification by the State of California Office of Statewide Health Planning & Development Facilities Development Division.