In climates where both ambient and inlet water temperatures often exceed 115°F [45°C], Filtrine’s INDESTRUCT SHOWER WATER chillers provide a stand-by reservoir of cool 59°F [15°C] water. Other water chiller applications include spas, cold plunge and standard pools, baths and eye wash stations.
To help with another challenge, dirty water, Filtrine's optional two-stage water purification process is comprised of a spun poly Particulate filter (Model PF) and an UV Water Sterilizer (Model S). The filter cartridge eliminates particulate shadowing in the sterilization chamber and the UV sterilizer neutralizes micro-organisms that can cause water borne diseases. This avoids the use of chemicals or other toxic products.
Select Your Configuration Options:
This model series features a cooling tank made of # 304 or optional #316L heavy gauge stainless steel, insulated with closed cell thermoelastomer, and a stainless steel immersion coil evaporator. The oversized compressor is mounted on vibration isolators. The extra large copper condenser has aluminum fins and a heavy-duty fan motor which is designed to operate in an ambient of 120°F [49°C].
The system comes charged with “Ozone Safe-Low GWP” HFO refrigerant, capacity-tested and ready for operation.
Options include explosion-proof design, weather resistant anodized aluminum cabinet, recirculating pump, filtration and UV water sterilization.
Standard Features: Controls for automatic operation include adjustable thermostat, high/low pressure control, freeze control, expansion valve, refrigerant dehydrator, liquid indicator and starters
Number of Showers Per Hr @ 50 Gal each: 15
Hours Btwn Draw @ 50 Gal each: 3
NPT Conn In/Out: 1-1/4
Cabinet Dimensions (in): Horizontal Chiller – 140W x 70D x 84H
Optional Pre-Filter: Particulate Filter Model PF7
Optional UV Water Sterilizer: Steri Flo Model S
Supply Power: SH-50-1/2 to SH-130-1: 110/120/1/60, 220-240/1/60, 230/1/50; SH-130-1 to SH-520-5: 200-220/3/60, 440-480/3/60, 380-415/50, 380/3/60
Tank Capacity (Gal): 880
Compressor Motor (HP): 10
Shipping Weight (lbs): 7000
Military Water Fountains
For more than 80 years, Filtrine has provided hydration solutions to all branches of the US military. Filtrine offers four types of drinking water equipment designed for the most challenging military locations.
- Filtrine’s INDESTRUCT Model MFS mobile bottle filling station is popular with the military because of its large drinking water reservoir.
- The INDESTRUCT Model MLA marine floor electric water cooler is specially designed to operate in saltwater environments.
- The INDESTRUCT Model M-10-N marine drinking fountain complies with the military specification: MIL-C-24166[C] and will withstand shock test DWTNSR & DC and vibration test AERONAV.
- The Filtrine Model SH high ambient shower chiller is engineered to handle supply water temperatures that regularly exceed 100°F.
- For information on “Hands Free” operations, contact your local Filtrine Drinking Water Representative.