Filtrine's PCP-750G-96A-WP-LP is a closed loop, low-profile packaged outdoor chiller designed to recirculate a clean coolant at a constant temperature, pressure and flow. Ideal for all installations where a dependable source of clean cooling water is not available, and need for noise and exhaust heat to be reduced inside the building.
PCP - Closed Loop Chillers - Use a storage type cooling tank to provide close temperature control of recirculating coolants. The tank is sealed to prevent coolant evaporation and fouling, and supplied with a liquid level gauge, fill port and clean out. The pump recirculates coolant at constant pressure and flow.
- Low profile design for rooftop mounting
- Water and energy saving design where the compressor only runs as needed
- Close temperature control
- Welded stainless steel cooling tank
- Uses “Ozone Safe – Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)” HFO refrigerant
- Optional stainless steel exterior
Condenser Models: A-WP, Self-contained air cooled condenser; complete unit made weather-resistant for outdoor installation
Design the perfect cooling system for any application. See Options & Accessories.
Coolant Discharge Temperature: 68oF [20oC]
Ambient Temperature: 90oF [32oC]
Tank Capacity (Gal): 95
Compressor Motor (HP): 7-1/2
Circulating Pump (HP): 1-1/2
Cabinet Dimensions (in): 94″W x 87″D x 44″H
Shipping Weight (lbs): 2200 (990 kg)
- Filtrine HCAI OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP) #OSP-0369
- Filtrine is Hiring Recruiting Flyer
- Filtrine Process Liquid Chiller Guide
- Filtrine Chiller Options & Accessories
- Filtrine Heater and Chiller Options Specification Sheet
- Filtrine Other Coolant Interchanger (OCO) Option Specification Sheet
- Filtrine Chiller Model 664K-R407C Remote Air Cooled Condensers
- Filtrine Process Chiller PCP/POC-750G-96A-WP-LP Chiller Specifications Sheet
Ensure accuracy of non-ferrous cooling circuits for electron microscopes, blood cooling, diﬀusion pumps, spectrometers, scanners, NMR magnets and many other sensitive devices with a Filtrine laboratory equipment chiller. Close temperature control and pure coolant are what Filtrine customers have come to expect with a Filtrine chiller.
The dissipated heat from water cooled lasers is removed by Filtrine chillers which provide water temperatures above the dew point to avoid condensation. Solid state controls provide temperature stability within ±0.5OF and an ambient tracking thermostat is included. An optional pure system ensures that deionized water coolant comes in contact with stainless steel or polypropylene only.
Oil & Gas
Either a Filtrine closed loop, open loop or one pass chiller can be made explosion proof. Filtrine explosion-proof chillers (Model XP) are manufactured to ensure that no spark will be released from the electrical components of the chiller that could ignite gases, dusts or chemicals that may be present. These chillers are built to meet NEC Standards for Class 1, Divisions 1 & 2 and Groups B, C or D hazardous locations.
Ensure accurate and safe operation when cooling fuels for ﬂash point or cloud point monitoring with Filtrine’s explosion proof chillers (Model XP) explosion-proof controls and motors (Group B, C & D). Stainless steel cabinet and copper coated condenser are included to protect against aggressive gases.