Filtrine's PCP-750G-96A-WP-LP is a closed loop, low-profile packaged outdoor chiller designed to recirculate a clean coolant at a constant temperature, pressure and flow. Ideal for all installations where a dependable source of clean cooling water is not available, and need for noise and exhaust heat to be reduced inside the building.
PCP - Closed Loop Chillers - Use a storage type cooling tank to provide close temperature control of recirculating coolants. The tank is sealed to prevent coolant evaporation and fouling, and supplied with a liquid level gauge, fill port and clean out. The pump recirculates coolant at constant pressure and flow.
- Low profile design for rooftop mounting
- Water and energy saving design where the compressor only runs as needed
- Close temperature control
- Welded stainless steel cooling tank
- Uses “Ozone Safe – Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)” HFO refrigerant
- Optional stainless steel exterior
Condenser Models: A-WP, Self-contained air cooled condenser; complete unit made weather-resistant for outdoor installation
Design the perfect cooling system for any application. See Options & Accessories.
Coolant Discharge Temperature: 68oF [20oC]
Ambient Temperature: 90oF [32oC]
Tank Capacity (Gal): 95
Compressor Motor (HP): 7-1/2
Circulating Pump (HP): 1-1/2
Cabinet Dimensions (in): 94″W x 87″D x 44″H
Shipping Weight (lbs): 2200 (990 kg)