Founded in 1901, Filtrine Manufacturing Company provides custom engineering solutions for drinking water, purification and process chilling applications with a focus on sustainability. The company culture embraces innovation, customization, building durable equipment that can work in challenging conditions, and a dedicated workforce including a network of representatives throughout the world.
Filtrine® products are engineered and built with pride in the USA. Its brands include Taste Master®, LeadMiser™, Steri Flo®, and INDESTRUCT™. Filtrine has the best warranties in the business and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Since 1901 when George Kneuper patented a new filter medium, Filtrine’s water purification line has also grown to include activated carbon treatment for taste and odor removal, and ultraviolet sterilizers to kill bacteria and other micro-organisms. Filtrine is also proud of its reputation around the world as a problem solver in the cooling of liquids. Prior to the advent of electric refrigeration, its water filters and ice coolers were installed around the country for both drinking water and process chilling applications.
Customization and Durability
Because of Filtrine’s high quality and elegant stainless steel and bronze drinking fountains, its drinking water systems have been installed in the White House, the United Nations Building, National Gallery of Art, Apple flagship stores and in thousands of other fine public and commercial buildings around the world. Filtrine’s drinking water systems which include drinking fountains, bottle filling stations, chillers, purifiers, filters and sterilizers are the benchmark for the industry and are specified for the best projects around the world, often outlasting the buildings they were installed in.
Filtrine’s process chillers are used to cool medical equipment such as MRIs, CTs and linear accelerators as well as many custom applications for industry and institutions. The company supplies the leaders in the medical equipment industry including Aurora, Elekta, GE, Hitachi, Philips, Siemens, Varian and more, throughout the world. Its OSP models have been put through rigorous testing and have been pre-approved for OSPD special seismic certification by the State of California. For over 70 years, the bakery industry has relied on Filtrine’s unique storage design which delivers batches of consistent 34 degree water into a dough mixer without the danger of freeze-up. E.T. Oakes and Magna Mixer are some of their most loyal customers.
Difficult Condition Options
Filtrine builds some of the most indestructible drinking water systems and process chillers in the industry. Its INDESTRUCTTM brand of heavy duty vandal-proof electric water coolers and drinking fountains are installed in the most challenging environments and approved by the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Other Filtrine models are designed to run in high ambient temperatures or are freeze proof or explosion proof.
Filtrine merges traditional product value with advanced research and production. Filtrine’s in-house engineering and design staff are available to help you with any type of drinking water or process water equipment design and application. Our products are backed by the best warranties in the business. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Filtrine®, Taste Master®, LeadMiserTM, WAL-PAKTM, Steri Flo®, LARCO®, INDESTRUCTTM are trademarks and service marks of Filtrine Manufacturing Company. All rights reserved.
AssociationsFiltrine is a member of:
- ASHRAE, previously known as American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, focuses “on building systems, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, refrigeration and sustainability within the industry. Through research, standards writing, publishing and continuing education, ASHRAE shapes tomorrow’s built environment today.”
- Greater Keene Chamber of Commerce who "...exists to advance the commercial, industrial, educational, cultural, recreational and general welfare of Keene and the surrounding areas.
- "New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility (NHBSR), who believes "...that businesses can be financially successful while bringing out the best in human spirit, enriching the community, and sustaining the natural environment. In today's economy businesses must consider the ways they impact all of their stakeholders (employees, consumers, investors, community and environment) and address them as part of their overall business plan."
- Refrigeration Services Engineers Society (RSES) "...has been a leader in training and education for professional HVACR technicians and contractors", and strives "To be the definitive industry leader in all segments of the HVACR industry by providing superior educational training."
- Water Quality Association (WQA), whose mission is "Facilitating water quality improvement to enhance lives sustainably."
Filtrine Manufacturing Company
15 Kit Street
Keene, NH 03431 USA