Welcome to the Filtrine family and we want to thank you for your business.
Filtrine's knowledgeable service team is ready to answer your technical questions about Filtrine drinking water and chiller equipment. Dial our number (1-800-930-3367) and ask for the service department. They can help you with any technical questions about your Filtrine product, as well as questions about startup, warranty, service contracts and Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Manuals. They are also able to help with parts. We support all of our products regardless of the age.
Filtrine is now offering Zoom video conferencing to aid our service technicians in resolving technical issues as quickly as possible. For more information, contact customer service, 800-930-3367.
Filtrine Service Team for Chiller and Drinking Water After Market Sales/Parts
(In photo above from left to right: Lee Blake, Kelly Blanchette, Kathleen Richards, and Terry Zavorotny).
Lee and Terry started out in the production department building Filtrine equipment. From this experience, they developed a thorough understanding of Filtrine chillers and drinking water products. In addition, their years of experience at Filtrine gives them unique institutional knowledge of how Filtrine products are used in the field.
- Filtrine Service Coordinator, Kathleen Richards, will direct inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Lee and Terry, Filtrine in-house service techs, can help with troubleshooting Filtrine chillers and develop a solution quickly.
- Kelly Blanchette has been with Filtrine for over 10 years and helps Filtrine customers find the right parts.
For Filtrine parts and service inquiries, fill out Filtrine's Contact Service Form.
Chiller Service Contracts Team
(In photo above from left to right: Craig Burns, Carol Powley).
Whether your application is time-sensitive or mission-critical, we realize your goal is to maximize your uptime for that application. Most Filtrine chillers come with a startup and one year service contract that includes three preventative maintenance visits by a local factory-authorized service agent, as well as all parts and all labor. Also, your Filtrine equipment never has to be out of warranty because we offer exclusive extended warranty service contracts on an 8/5 or 24/7 basis.
Filtrine actively maintains a network of Factory Authorized Service Agents across North America so your service needs are handled quickly and efficiently.
- For Filtrine chiller service contracts, contact Craig Burns, Service Contract Account Sales.
- For information about Filtrine Service Agents or want to become one, contact Carol Powley, Service Contracts Administrator.
For service contracts or service agents questions, fill out Filtrine's Contact Service Form.