Almost any industry process cooling application can be solved with a Filtrine air cooled chiller. Quality construction combined with a variety of over 50 options and the best warranties in the business, Filtrine air cooled chillers provide consistent cooling for countless equipment and industrial process needs. Filtrine works with equipment manufacturers, owners or engineers to insure the chiller will provide the most efficient and effective equipment cooling in a package that also meets the site requirements. Filtrine will build the air cooled chiller to meet the demands of the facility, as well as the demands of the equipment. Please review the process chiller table below to select the chiller model to meet your cooling requirements or feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs. All chiller models are available in Closed Loop (PCP), Open Loop (POC) and One Pass (PC) configurations.
Air Cooled Chillers
Filtrine's self-contained liquid chillers with air-cooled condensers (A) are the most popular and can be installed indoors or outdoors.
Filtrine’s advanced chiller engineering features include:
- Storage method of cooling with stainless steel chiller barrel and evaporator
- Coolant circulation pump sized to provide the proper flow rate and pressure
- Ambient temperature operating range from -30°F to 130°F
- OSHPD approved designs for earthquake-prone sites
- Worldwide power supply options
Filtrine chiller options include:
- AR: Remote air cooled condenser for roof installation, see Split System Chillers.
- ARC: Remote air cooled condenser and compressor to cut down on noise inside, see Split System Chillers
- A-WP: Weather proofed for outdoor installation
- LP: Reduced height available on many models (consult factory), example: PCP-750G-96-A-WP-LP
- View other chiller options and accessories…
The table below shows the air-cooled (A) PCP chiller models. For a custom designed chiller model that meets your cooling needs, contact your local sales representative to discuss additional options.
Process Chiller Selection Chart
CAPACITY @ OUTLET TEMP (1,000 BTU/HR)
90 °F AMBIENT
CABINET DIMENSIONS INCHES***
SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS***