Almost any industry process cooling application can be solved with a Filtrine process liquid chiller. Quality construction combined with a variety of over 50 options and the best warranties in the business, Filtrine chillers provide consistent cooling for countless equipment and industrial process needs. Filtrine works with equipment manufacturers, owners or engineers to insure the chiller will provide the most efficient and effective equipment cooling in a package that also meets the site requirements. Filtrine will build the chiller to meet the demands of the facility, as well as the demands of the equipment. Please review the process chiller table below to select the chiller model to meet your cooling requirements or feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs. All chiller models are available in Closed Loop (PCP), Open Loop (POC) and One Pass (PC) configurations.
Air Cooled Chillers
Filtrine's self-contained liquid chillers with air-cooled condensers are designed to be installed indoors or outdoors.
Filtrine’s advanced engineering features include:
- Storage method of cooling with stainless steel chiller barrel and stainless evaporator
- Coolant circulation pump sized to provide the proper flow rate and pressure
- Ambient temperature operating range from -30°F to 130°F
- Variety of cabinet configurations to meet the site requirements
- Stainless steel cabinet option for corrosive environments
- OSHPD approved designs for earthquake-prone sites
- Low profile cabinet options
- Worldwide power supply options
- Much more!
Please review the table below to find the chiller model that meets your cooling needs and contact us to discuss additional options.
Process Chiller Selection Chart
CAPACITY @ OUTLET TEMP (1,000 BTU/HR)
90 °F AMBIENT
CABINET DIMENSIONS INCHES***
SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS***