The Filtrine INDESTRUCT brand of marine drinking water equipment was developed from the belief that everyone in any location, deserves and requires a cool drink of water. Instead of the traditional way of serving bottled water at sea, INDESTRUCT marine electric water coolers are a sustainable and low cost alternative.
Marine Saltwater Resistant Drinking Water Free Standing Fountains/Coolers
Filtrine’s INDESTRUCT marine electric water coolers are "heaviest-duty" and the most rugged water coolers in the industry. These drinking water fountains are built to withstand corrosive salt water environments. They have become the unit of choice for the world's largest cruise lines, navies and ship builders.
- Stainless steel top features deep basin design to prevent spilling when cooler is inclined to 15° in any direction.
- Available with air or water cooled condenser, optional Cupro-Nickel condenser for sea water cooling.
- No pre-cooler to clog or collect bacteria. Full rated capacity is based on cooling efficiency without questionable credit to pre-cooler.
- Large, chilled water storage assures plenty of cool water at all times, even during peak demand periods.
- Unique slide-in cooling package simplifies servicing, eliminates down time, and ensures that cooler never needs replacement.
- Optional hands free operation for CBC USPH Vessel Sanitation Program compliance.
Options are: explosion proof; outdoor freeze proof; special protective coating applied to compressor, copper condenser and the refrigerant line; or adding a Taste Master® water purifier. Special accessories available are: water jug filler, eye wash fountain, lifting eyes and key lock on service panel.
The specially designed marine drinking fountain, Model M-10-N, complies with MIL SPEC: MIL-C-24166[C] and will withstand shock test DWTNSR & DC and vibration test AERONAV.
* Water cooled condensers available, use suffix -W
** Other voltage and fixture options, consult .pdf spec sheet and/or factory.